12 January 2009

Oh what a beautiful morning...

It's a little thing, but this morning I woke up at what used to be my normal time (around 5:30a), and felt like getting up and making the coffee. I haven't felt like doing that since mid-December. There are a lot of things I used to take for granted, that now I notice and appreciate with gratitude. I know the doc told me the Dacogen would be very toxic and hit me hard, but I hadn't realised exactly what that meant in terms of daily life. Who knew it could be exciting to get up and make the coffee?

I'm also happy this morning because this week we get our first veggie box since Christmas. It has been missed!

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

I hope the rest of the day stays on course! I'm glad it got off to such a good start.

Becky said...

Thanks so much Mary. Even though it is cold here, the sun is shining and I'm still feeling good. It's a wonderful thing.

Anonymous said...

Becky, glad to hear today was better.

Take care dear friend.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs

Kelly