24 April 2009

Friday morning ~ 24 April

It's supposed to be beautiful here today - sunny with a high in the 80s. I, however, will miss a good part of it.

Mike is the executor of his Dad's estate and had to go to Louisiana to sign papers and such. Plus there are some other things he's doing over there to help his Mom. He left yesterday morning after he took DD#2 to school. I will be taking her this morning and then will head over to the lab to get blood tests and then transfusions - 1 unit of platelets and 2 units of red cells. My ferritin count will get checked today to see how the Exjade is working to get rid of excess iron.

DD#2 and I are excited about such good weather. We will be riding top down. Yesterday afternoon she drove us home from school and to pick up this week's veggie box. And it occurred to me while we were doing that she really needs to be driving my car every day as in just a little over two weeks she will be driving it for her license test. Hmmm. I wonder if the examiners have any preference on the position of the roof?


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, the examiner will probably take her more seriously with the top up.... Yer in my prayers, dear Becky.

Becky said...

LOL on the top up. I'm not sure when it was the last time that the top was up!

I've been keeping you in my prayers, too. Was at Vandy the day after your surgery and wished I could've come to see you. I'm so glad to hear you are home and doing well.