Meme I got from Joy Eliz. Feel free to pick it up.
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Being a room mother for DD#2.
2. Homeschooling Abbey.
3. We were in the middle of a massive remodel of the "new" house we bought.
4. Looking for a new Jeep as my red one had rolled over.
5. Volunteered a lot at DD#2's school.
5 things on my 'to do' list:
1. Get transfusions of red cells and platelets.
2. Go to Fresh Market.
3. Get ready to go to Nashville for Photoshop class Monday
4. Load Photoshop CS4 on my laptop.
5. Remember to take my Exjade.
5 Things I've done today:
1. Drank a lot of water
2. Worked on sorting out my Thunderbird inbox
3. Posted on my blog
4. Looked through this week's veggie box
5 Snacks I enjoy:
2. sesame sticks
3. petit fours
4. bbq potato chips - about twice a year
5. coke - about twice a year
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. travel more
2. hire a full-time live-in housekeeper
3. set up scholarships at some particular schools
4. set up trust funds for family members
5. buy a Porsche 911 convertible - hot pink with white interior
5 places I've lived:
1. Baton Rouge, LA
2. Tallulah, LA
3. Coushatta, LA
4. Dallas, TX
Spicy Thai Shrimp Pasta
19 hours ago