This is going around.
Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids? Here's questions for the people who are a little more mature... (Not sayin' we're OLD or anything!!) You know what to do. Copy and paste into your own note, then answer the questions. Finally, tag your friends. But only if you want to.
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Anything to do with repairing the car
2. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
3. Do you miss being a child?
No. I like the freedom that comes with being an adult.
4. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
The Tin Angel, Nashville
5. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
I've thought about this a lot actually. The thing about changing something is that you don't know what repercussions it might have to affect what is happening now. If I would still be in the same place at the same time in the same situation, I would have majored in art in college.
6. Name of your first grade teacher?
7. What do you really want to be doing right now?
8. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A nurse. This was before I figured out I don't do well with needles and the sight of blood. Then I wanted to be an artist.
9. How many colleges did you attend?
One for undergraduate school.
One for graduate school.
Dallas has a number of community colleges that offered all kinds of interesting classes. I used to take classes at those all the time we lived there. I don't remember how many different ones. Three or four, maybe.
I've also taken classes since we moved to Alabama. Maybe I am a perpetual student.
10. Chore you hate the most?
Cleaning the bathroom
11. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
I rarely drive these days, and certainly don't fill up the car, so I haven't actually paid much attention to them. Come to think of it. My new car has only been filled up twice since I got it in October.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I love Disney.
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Don't remember. I had my iPod mediation playlist going and just dropped off somewhere in there.
14. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
Because it's a bright pink nightshirt with a Laurel Burch healing design. I love her stuff and have this same design on a purple tee.
15. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
Yes, I'm sorry to say.
16. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
I have always volunteered, even more so when not working outside the home.
17. Get up early or sleep in?
Early. I am definitely a morning person.
18. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
19. Favorite thing to do at night with a guy/girl?
Stay up late and do skywatching. There are all kinds of interesting things in the night sky: satellites, meteor showers, ufos, etc.
20. When did you first start feeling old?
I've only felt old once. It was when Abbey was 5 years old and we went to a meeting for the parents at her school. Mike noticed we were 10-15 years older than all the other parents. LOL. Then I got over it. I haven't felt old since.
21. Favorite lunch meat?
I don't eat lunch meat. But I do use a meat analog for corned beef. Cause that way I can still eat Rueben sandwiches.
22. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
I don't really shop at Wal-Mart.
23. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Woodstock, because he kept me from failing chemistry.
24. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
If I don't want anyone to find out about it, why would I name it here?
25. What's your favorite drink?
Non-alcoholic: green tea
Adult beverage: either prosecco or a good
26. Who[m] from high school would you like to run in to?
27. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
28. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
I've never seen either one.
29. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Can't think of one.
30. Do you like the person that sits directly across from/next to you at work school?
31. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purposes?
32. Last book you finished reading?
The United States of Arugula
33. Do you have a teddy bear?
I do. His name is Zebulon Pike.
34. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
I think it always felt strange to brush my teeth when we were out camping.
35. Do you go to church?
36. How old are you?
Mr. McGregor's Garden Tablescape
1 day ago