Here's what you're supposed to do. Copy this entire note and paste into a new one that you can post. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to lots of people you know, including the person that sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times...that means you have lots of friends. Be sure to send this back to me too! I want to see your answers!
I'm posting this instead of sending a lot of separate e-mails. Feel free to do the same.
1. What is your occupation? wife, mom
2. What color are your socks right now? I'm not wearing any, but my Crocs are pink!
3. What are you listening to right now? the sounds of silence
4. What was the last thing that you ate? nighttime pills
5. Can you drive a stick shift? absolutely
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? red
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mike
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes
9. How old are you today? 54
10. Favorite drink? unsweetened iced tea
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? figure skating
12. Have you ever colored your hair? oh yes. Used to get it highlighted all the time in college. Then just recently got it highlighted in Coca Cola Red.
13. What is your full name? I'd rather not say
14. Favorite food? fresh garden tomatoes
15. Last movie you watched? part of one of the Pirates movies
16. Favorite Day of the year? no idea
17. What do you do to vent anger? meditate
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? either Kenner Easy Bake Oven or my original Barbie doll from 1959
19. What is your favorite season? Summer
20. Hugs or kisses? yes
21. Cherry or Blueberry? cherry
22. Do you want your friends to post back? up to them
23. Who is most likely to respond? no idea
24. Who is least likely to respond? another no idea
26. When was the last time you cried? this afternoon talking with my niece
27. What is on the floor of your closet? suitcase, camera bag, box
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? I'd guess Mary Beth
29. Who is the friend you have known the shortest that you are sending this to? not sure
30. Favorite smells? fresh herbs - basil in particular, fresh baking bread, daffodils, hyancinths, magnolias, roses
31. Inspires You? beauty
32. What are you afraid of? Not a lot. Physical pain, I guess.
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? I don't eat burgers made of beef, so it depends on what kind I am having.
34. Favorite car I like? Porsche convertible. I hope to test drive one or two this afternoon.
35. Favorite cat breed? Siamese
36. Number of keys on your key ring? I keep two keyrings. The one I always carry with me has my car key and my flipper to open the car. The other ring has more than I can remember and I'm not getting out of bed to find it and count them right now.
37. How many years at your current job? wife - 31 years, Mom - 22 years (almost)
38. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday
39. How many states have you lived in? 4
40. Favorite dog breed? I think I would like an Italian greyhound.
41. Favorite nickname? If I ever become a grandmother, I would like to be called Mimi.
The Mystery of the Green Soup
14 hours ago