Found this over on Connie's blog, Living Beautifully. Feel free to copy and use.
1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....?
Hmmm. Never thought about that before. Maybe my black leather jacket.
2. Have you ever played a team sport?
Not in this lifetime! And I had no desire to do so. I was one of those who played in the marching band to support the football team.
3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?
Either a lightning bug or a brilliant blue dragonfly.
4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned?
Shoulders. It really hurts to have clothes (particularly a bra strap) rubbing on sunburned shoulders.
5. Are you happy?
Absolutely. Life is wonderful. I have a wonderful husband, two fabulous daughters and my good health is coming back. What's not to be happy???
6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?
Not that I can think of at the moment. I'm more opposed to the co-opting of words to make them mean something else slangy - such as the sexual connotation now given to teabagger.
7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our farm. Can't really say we live there yet, but we visit a lot and plan to build a new house there in the next year or two.
8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full?
I don't do anything special. I just stop when I am full.
Mr. McGregor's Garden Tablescape
1 day ago