05 February 2009

43 Odd Things About Me

I've gotten tagged several times with this meme. Feel free to use it, if you like. I'm not gonna tag anyone in particular.

1. Do you like bleu cheese? Of course!

2. Have you ever smoked?
No

3. Do you own a gun? Yes, my brother gave me a 22 rifle to get rid of varmints in the country.

4. What flavour of Kool-Aid was your favourite?
Cherry

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No. LOL. If I did, I'd be spending my life nervous right now.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I don't normally think of them. But when I do I think of Leanies - a vegetarian version.

7. Favourite Christmas movie? We're No Angels and White Christmas

8. Favourite thing to drink in the morning? Coffee with half and half

9. Can you do push ups? Not anymore

10. What's your favourite piece of jewelry? emerald engagement ring

11. Favourite hobby? either cooking or photography

12. Do you have A.D.D.?
No

13. What's one trait you dislike about yourself?
Lack of patience...

14. Middle name? Louise

15. Name 3 thoughts at this moment
: I'm cold. I'd like a cup of tea. And I wonder how Justice Ginsberg is doing.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
Green tea, coffee, water

17. Current worry? health issues

18. Current dislike right now? side effects of Neupogen shots

19. Favourite place to be?
Anywhere with my family, especially Italy or DisneyWorld

20. How did you bring in the new year? Home with part of my family.

21. Where would you like to go? the beach, where it is sunny and WARM

22. Name three people who might complete this?
people who like memes

23. Do you own slippers? yes, some very cool ones from Bloomies

24. What shirt are you wearing? namasté tee shirt

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? no, and in this weather I'd like flannel

26. Can you whistle?
no

27. Favourite color? red

28. Would you be a pirate? no

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't take showers. I take baths.

30. Favourite Girl's Name:
Mariah

31. Favourite boy's name: Don't really have one

32. What's in your pocket right now? cell phone

33. Last thing that made you laugh?
Sunshine, our sun conure

34. What vehicle do you drive?
Sebring Convertible ~ top down whenever possible

35. What is the worst injury you have had? I got stabbed when I was a kid.

36. Do you love where you live?
Not the house in town, but I love the farm.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 6

38. Who is your loudest friend? I can't think of any loud friends.

39. Does someone have a crush on you? not to my knowledge

40. Your favourite book(s): whatever I'm reading at the moment

41. Do you collect anything? art deco & dishes

42. Favorite Sports Team? LSU Tigers

43. What songs do you want played at your funeral? I always wanted a New Orleans Jazz Funeral. Happy songs.
Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

too fun!
I drive a convertible too :-)

Becky said...

I knew there were other reasons I liked you. :-)

Ms. Val said...

Me three! We've been enjoying perfect top-down weather here in the Phoenix area all week. Unfortunately, it's supposed to rain this weekend.

Becky said...

We're supposed to be mid 60s and sunny this weekend, so I'm hoping we can drive up to the farm in my car. :-) Tomorrow I get two transfusions of red cells and one of platelets. If I can get rid of these Neupogen side effects, I should be good to go.