25 February 2009

Wonderful Wednesday Medical Update

Neutrophil count: 0.45

Yea!!!! I am going home. My hematolgist has released me. We're just waiting for my infectious disease doc to come and give me prescriptions to take home. I go see my doc in the morning and will get platelets if I need them. While I am there he will call the transplant team at Sarah Cannon and see if I can see them on Friday. We are on a roll.

Yesterday afternoon my sister brought me a huge bouquet of daffodils from her yard. They smell so wonderful. I'll be glad to see how mine are blooming. DD#2 came by after school to visit and brought me Mardi Gras beads to wear. And last night Abbey and Donnie came to visit and brought me Bang Bang Shrimp for dinner. I'm sure all that special TLC is what got me well enough for the docs to let me leave.
Bookmark and Share

14 comments:

flowermom said...

Woo Hoo Becky!!! I am so glad you are getting to go home!!!!

Eileen

Regina said...

You made my day, Becky.

Regina

Anonymous said...

GREAT NEWS BECKY! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Hugs

RainbowDishes said...

Excellent News!!! I am very happy for you!

Anonymous said...

So, so happy for you, Becky!

Audrey

Anonymous said...

You are on your way to a healing Becky! What a great day! hugs, JOanie

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

Becky....

Fantastic news!!!!

Hugs & XXXX
Susan

Southerncook said...

Great news. I am so very happy that you are going home. Just FABULOUS!!!!!

Carolyn

Ces Adorio said...

Ah see, I am just in time! I am happy for you. Now you can enjoy your dishes! Oh look, the word verification is "diesses"

Cora said...

What wonderful news! I am so, so happy for you!
XOCora

abbey lynn said...

Yay :)
Hey, post the thing about Sophie! I mean, if you don't mind...

Linda said...

So thrilled you are on your way home!
It will feel so good!
WTG girl!
Hugs....L~xoxoxox

Mari @ Once Upon a Plate said...

You rock Becky~

Happy Homecoming!

Sending enormous amounts positive energy to you -- aimed to restore abundant health, sweet one.

YES.

PS... I LOVE the new RED hat! xoxo

PPS... For sure I'm voting for your DD's DARLING pup! :) What a sweet face.