23 February 2009

Monday Medical Update

Well, what is with these neutrophils? Today's number was 0.12. Technically I'm stable, but I really need to see that number getting higher. I feel a lot better today and I want to go home. My lung doc says as far as he is concerned I can be released. My infectious disease doctor is going to consult with my hematologist and see what we can work out. Frankly, I'm less likely to catch something at home than I am here. Lots less people coming into contact with me.

So faithful blog readers, visualise neutrophils and think positively for me going home!
Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Becky, I think you are absolutely right. Better chance of picking something up in the hospital, than at home. Praying for those neutrophil counts and your release.

Hugs,
Audrey

RainbowDishes said...

Click your heels together 3 times (the ruby or original silver shoes are optional) and say "There is no place like home! There is no place like home! There is no place like home!"

RainbowDishes said...

Oops, I forgot to add that I am still thinking about you and praying for you. You will be home very soon. :)

Mari @ Once Upon a Plate said...

Becky, I'm glad you're feeling better today. I hope the news is good and that your next blog entry will be from the comfort of your own home.

I'm visualizing and praying for an immediate and strong increase your neutrophil count.

Thinking of you and sending positive thoughts and vibes for good health restored.

xo~ m.

Anonymous said...

Becky,
You sound much stronger today and I think you are right...you will be better off at home away from the germs. Praying for you to get released, and for you to continue to regain your strength. xoxo Joanie

Cora said...

There's no place like home . . . there's no place like home . . . are you clicking your ruby slippers? I agree -- it's the best place for you to be to avoid those pesky germs. I'm visualizing neutrophils . . . at home! xocora

Anonymous said...

I hope you get your wish!

Urology Surgery India said...

Thanks for the great information on this post.