27 December 2008

Ruling Day 2

27 December: Day 2 - Rules for February
The Forecast is for a high of 70°F, breezy, mostly cloudy and a slight chance of rain.
Sunrise 6:52 AM, Sunset 4:43 PM, Day Length 09:51
Moonrise 7:09 AM, Moonset 4:52 PM

Observations:
AM: Heavy cloud cover and 60°. Breezy
Midday: Mostly cloudy and 71°. Still breezy
Afternoon: Clouds dissipating, with some sunshine and blue skies showing through. Breezy and 77°.
Evening: 69° and a wind advisory. Gusts up to 35mph.

Predictions:
February should be quite warm and windy. Mostly cloudy the first two weeks, then clearer but more windy the last two weeks.


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Ces Adorio said...

Well I just love this illustration because of the oak leaves!

February should be hot and humid here. I don't know why it would be any different from December and January. Heheh!

Becky said...

Well where you are it probably shouldn't be much different. LOL. I used to live in Texas.

I always enjoy seeing different representations of the Green Man. This one particularly appealed to me. I'd like to find a sculpture I like of him for my garden.