23 November 2008

Thank you Mari



While I was being ill this past week, Mari from Once Upon a Plate has gifted me with a blog award. The purpose of this award is to send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy. It was such a thrill to discover it this morning and I treasure it! Jain of Once in a Blue Moon had given it to Mari and it was so well deserved. Mari's blog is always an inspiration to me.

I would like to share this award with the following beautiful, inspiring and creative women:

Judi of Judi's Flying Monkeys
Brenda of Webbie's World
Val of The Fluffy Pink Blog
Martha of Lines from Linderhof
Margie of More Please
Cora of Cora Cooks
Ces of Ces and Her Dishes


Please check my list of favourite blogs for many others that inspire.

Rules:
1. Give it to one or 100 or any number in between ~ it's up to you.
Make sure you link to their site in your post
2. Remember the Purpose of the Award:
To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Ms. Val said...

Ooooh, Becky, My first blog award!!! Thank you. I'll treasure it always.

Cora said...

Becky, thanks so much for the award - I will display it proudly!

Margie said...

THANK YOU for the blog award! What a pleasant surprise. Your blog is an inspiration. I love your photography and your culnary point of view. The risotto cakes look fabulous in scarlet.