25 November 2008

Tuesday before Turkey Day

I feel like the White Rabbit, "I'm late. I'm late. For a very important date."



The holiday is rapidly approaching and food prep must be done today. Tomorrow I'm supposed to have transfusions all day, so there will be no opportunity to cook then. I'm about to go bake the cornbread for the dressing and pie crusts will be next. Once those are done, I will feel more organised. At 2:00 today I go back to the surgeon for a followup to the port placement. I hope he can give me some insight and help about the soreness and range of motion problems I'm having. Then I've got my mask to wear to go by Fresh Market and pick up a few last minute things for Thursday.


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Schnitzel and the Trout said...

May God Bless you and may you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Susan